Tuesday 26 June 2012

Hate

Saturday, June 23rd, 2012

Open Season On Vermin


"Hunters like myself have recurring issues with the Eco-fascists, animal rights activists, and the various worthless fools who, when they see a dear, see Bambi instead of venison. OK, I can force myself to be accommodating sometimes. Let's compromise and save deer by declaring open season on vermin - the two-legged kind.

Save a Deer. Hunt a Pedophile Save a Deer. Hunt a Pedophile I could get behind that idea 100% as I'd much rather exterminate pedophiles than harvest deer. Doing so is not only more sport, but provides a greater public service than thinning the deer herds."

http://blog.jonolan.net/society/open-season-on-vermin/

Published on Jun 25, 2012

"People want to be a brutal from afar, revel in cruelty, sneer at empathy and view compassion as weakness. If we would own up to this value system, one could at least admire our honesty. However, instead of displaying our true values, we like to pretend we're good, just, fair and decent."

Jerry Sandusky: The Wrong Kind Of Monster 



Tue, Jun. 26, 2012, 3:00 AM

Sandusky and sexual abuse: From apathy to panic

http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/160304005.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I've a good track record for getting up close and personal and pride myself on the fact that no known pedophile or sexual predator has continued to live in my neighborhood for longer than 6 months.

    As I counsel everyone, all these filth and all those who support them need to be exterminated. No law, no filthy pro-criminal courts, no mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment is noted.

    The OSC

    ReplyDelete