Friday 16 November 2012

Investigations

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Convicted paedophile [sic] quits post as Sherborne theatre group director

"A convicted paedophile [sic] who this week resigned as director of a Sherborne theatre group says he is devastated that his dark past has come back to haunt him.

CN, 65, of Sherborne, stood down from the Amateur Players of Sherborne (APS) amid allegations he had been interviewed by police over his links with a notorious paedophile ring in the 1980s.

CN resigned this week as member of the Amateur Players of Sherborne amid reports he was being interviewed by police in connection with a paedophile ring. He says he is devastated his dark past has come back to haunt him

Speaking to the Western Gazette yesterday Mr Napier said he was “devastated” that he could no longer be part of the APS.

He said: “This is very difficult.

“In my 20s and 30s I was in a very bad place.

“I was a very unhappy and confused young man and I was involved in things I deeply regret.

“In my 30s I discovered my career and I thought I had put it all behind me."

http://www.thisisdorset.co.uk/story-17327265-detail/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment