Friday 14 December 2012

A Few

Posted: 14/12/2012 00:00

Predatory Teenage Girls

"But - if I may be the devil's advocate for a moment. Have you met teenage girls? Have you been one? I have and I know that I was fantasizing about sex from about the age of thirteen. It was all my friends and I could talk about and we weren't fantasizing about our pimply, gangly school-boy mates."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/nikki-mcwatters/predatory-teenage-girls_b_2287890.html?

Posted: 29/12/2012 00:00

We Need to Talk About Teenage Sexuality

"In my recent blog 'Predatory Teenage Girls' I made the bold move of taking some responsibility for my under-age promiscuity. This was widely misunderstood by some readers as a rape apologist rant and endorsement [sic] of paedophilia. Nothing could be further from the truth.

My blog was not about the Jimmy Saville train wreck that has deeply affected many innocent lives [indeed, but whose?]. The recent rash of arrests connected to the music industry was simply a trigger for a discussion about my own experiences thirty years ago."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/nikki-mcwatters/teenage-sexuality-we-need-to-talk_b_2368043.html?

No comments:

Post a Comment